- Wonderful team environment and culture
- Permanent full-time position with great remuneration
- Career development opportunities
In this Pharmacy minutes from the Burnett River in Bundaberg, they have a Pharmacist position that is available immediately. They are looking for a candidate that will ideally be someone who has great time management, be efficient and effective in their daily tasks, someone who values community and team culture and most importantly, a candidate who is committed and motivated to progress in their career.
Benefits of this role:
- A wonderful, hardworking and driven team environment
- Lucrative remuneration between $35 – $45 per hour
- Flexible leadership – all ideas accepted
- Adequate training and certificates provided
- A clear Progression Pathway
- Partnership opportunity
- Beautiful location for any person
They are seeking someone who is passionate about the industry, has exceptional retail/sales abilities, strong customer service skills as they will work in a customer/community-focused environment, and, have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
This pharmacy is a lovely fast-paced community pharmacy, you will be provided with plenty of support in this working environment from the rest of the team!
The candidate is required to:
- Hold an unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Confidence in working in a team environment and independently
- Strong retail skills and understanding of merchandising
- Organisation and time management skills
- Flexible with their availability (ie. occasional night and weekend)
Are you interested in this role? This is an immediate start for the right candidate. Please send your resume to [email protected] or call +61 468 765 147 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, please have a look at our website to see lots of other opportunities near you! www.gorillajobs.com.au. Looking forward to hearing from you!