- Exposure to new opportunities and accreditations working in regional SA
- Remuneration between $38.00 – $43.00/hr
- Professional service model pharmacy
This community pharmacy is situated in a beautiful country town 1hr north of Adelaide, SA. They are a progressive pharmacy that is highly involved in professional services and wish to further enhance this part of their pharmacy.
The benefits of this role:
- Flexible working roster
- Fun, positive and vibrant team
- Friendly and warm community culture
- Supportive team and management
- Opportunity to join a successful banner/group
- Encouraging newly registered pharmacists to apply
- starting rate between $38.00 – $43.00/hr
- Opportunity for career growth, exposure and progression in the industry
The requirements for the role:
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to build relationships with those in the community and sustain ongoing rapport
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to be adaptable to work in fast-paced periods in the day
- Have great OTC skills also
- Ideally, be vaccination qualified
- Student-like mentality and the ambition to further progress with your professional services knowledge and training.
If this is a position in which you would be interested in then please do not hesitate to APPLY NOW!
Feel free to forward a copy of your resume to [email protected] or follow up with a phone call to Alyssa on +61 478 765 544.
Alternatively, feel free to check out our website www.gorillajobs.com for other pharmacist positions Australia wide.