- Starting at $46.00/hr + super
- Relocation assistance available
- Well staffed to ensure a healthy work life balance
Rockhampton is a great place with plenty to do. Features such as the Botanic Gardens and the Art Gallery are world-class – certainly the best of any regional center in Australia. It is a short drive to really nice quiet beaches, or up to the ultra scenic picnic area at the top of Mt Archer.
The benefits of this role:
- Offering both full-time or part-time opportunities to support your family/personal lifestyle
- Relocation assistance available if needed for the right candidate
- An immediate start is required
- Well staffed to ensure a healthy work/life balance roster
- Our client is a busy community pharmacy dispensing around 400-500 scripts per day
- They have around 150 Websterpak clients per week
- Our client wants you on the floor giving consultations to patients, building relationships, and genuinely being compassionate about the local community.
- You will be working as part of a team of 3-4 Dispense Techs/Pharmacists on any given day
- There is an opportunity to progress into leadership if desired
- Relocation assistance negotiable if needed for the right candidate
- Open to all levels of experince
The requirements for the role:
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Research skills, problem-solving, and thinking outside of the box
- Daily administrative tasks
- Impeccable customer service
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for Pharmacy
- Prior leadership and management experience (preferred)
Does this position interest you?
Feel free to forward a copy of your resume to [email protected] or follow up with a phone call to Jessica on +61 468 809 629.
Alternatively, feel free to check out our
website www.gorillajobs.com for other pharmacist positions Australia-wide.