- Progressive & forward thinking Pharmacy treatments
- Open to all levels of Pharmacist experience
- Generous remuneration negotiable upon experience + super + benefits
Does working for a progressive pharmacy group that is constantly looking for new ways to disrupt the pharmaceutical industry with a holistic whole health approach interest you?
If you’re looking for a part-time opportunity to keep your cash flow constant this is the ideal role for you based in Northern Queensland.
On a fortnightly roster, your shifts will be
Key point’s on the role are:
- Enjoy the benefits of work/life balance as they appreciate your efforts & keep to a flexible roster
- Have the opportunity to build great relationships to build your personal & professional with those in your community and in team team
- Work alongside a dynamic team that prides themself to be a strong family-like team resulting in job satisfaction and high team morale
- No two days are the same, we are always looking keep learning & up to date with the 7 CPA’s
Requirements for the role are:
- Must have unrestricted AHPRA registration to apply
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent time and task management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to motivate & follow up with the team as well independently lead from the front effectively
Does this position interest you?
If so, please send your resume through to [email protected] or apply directly. More information is also available by calling Jessica Wallace at +61 468 809 629 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see similar opportunities near you: www.gorillajobs.com.au