- Continual training and development from head office / management
- Work close to home | partnership opportunities in future
- $38.00-$42.00 p/h | 38hrs p/w – full-time role with optional additional hours
A reputable community Pharmacy NOR in Cottesloe is looking for a Pharmacy Manager to join them on a permanent full-time basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable group of medical professionals in one of Western Australia’s most affluent suburbs just a short drive from the city centre.
This is an incredible opportunity for anyone who is young or experienced in their career to join this incredible organisation tailored to suit your career needs and progression goals. You will be working with a young, dynamic all of whom are completely focused on delivering exceptional customer service and care to the wonderful community there.
What’s on offer for you?
- Great remuneration of up to $42.00 per hour + benefits
- Work close to home surrounded by young families and like-minded professionals
- Optional additional hours if interested
- Full support from the staff with training provided
- Opportunity to enter into a partnership opportunity down the line
- Supportive team environment, great people to work with
Requirements for this role:
- Unrestricted General AHPRA Registration
- Newly Registered with reasonable pharmacy experience considered
- Ability to work with little to no supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you’re interested in this opportunity and you feel you can add some real value to this Pharmacy, please send your resume to [email protected] or call +61 468 809 629
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see opportunities in your area that may be better suited for you: www.gorillajobs.com.au