- Newly renovated store in regional VIC, Mildura
- Permanent full-time positions – newly registered encouraged to apply
- Remuneration between $40.00 – $43.00/hr
This position is one that will assist the right candidate in excelling in their career through their role and networking across regional VIC and having the opportunity to gain exposure to the industry in an efficient and effective way!
This position is open to newly registered pharmacists and we encourage you to apply!
We are currently seeking a full-time pharmacist to join the team here near Mildura as their second pharmacist!
The right candidate will be a very driven and motivated individual who has a genuine passion for the industry. They are looking for someone who is efficient, effective with their work, has an excellent time and task management; and is a very bubbly and friendly person.
This pharmacy is a very close-knit and supportive team who work together to ensure proficiency is delivered to the community.
The benefits of this role:
- Permanent full-time position
- Second pharmacist role
- A supportive and dynamic team consisting of; PIC, interns, 3-4 techs and FOS staff
- Very encouraging and supportive owner looking for a candidate who will excel in the environment provided
- Renumeration between $40.00 – $43.00/hr
- Located in the heart of the Murry darling wine region – plenty of things to do and see on your days off!
The right candidate is required to:
- Have an unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Confident and approachable
- Friendly and supportive when working with the team
- Confident in counselling the community where needed
- Can work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to liaise with nursing homes and medical centres with webster packs
Are you interested in this role? This is an immediate start for the right candidate.
Please send your resume to [email protected] or call +61 478 765 544 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, please have a look at our website to see lots of other opportunities near you! www.gorillajobs.com.au. Looking forward to hearing from you