- Work alongside an energetic, passionate, community focused team
- Learning opportunity’s and career progression
- Beautiful regional suburb with a lot to offer
A Pharmacist is wanted to work in an incomparable community Pharmacy with the main focus being delivering customer care and impeccable service to their customers.
Relocate for a tremendous opportunity to advance your career and add your own personality into a well-established brand.
- Real career progression with a 3 to 5-year Partnership opportunity
- The opportunity to work with a very reputable organization who look after their staff in every aspect
- Lucrative hourly rates, going up to $45.00 per hour
- A permanent full-time role as Pharmacist (newly registered accepted)
- Become one of the faces of the Pharmacy
- Fortnightly written roster with alternating weekends
- Fantastic community demographic in a delightful regional suburb
- A lively, high-spirited team to work with
You will be working with a highly-skilled group of people, with another branch nearby for constant support. You will be given all the essential training that is required for you to do your job with the utmost confidence. Team culture is extremely important here so the right candidate would have to have great communication and interpersonal skills.
Requirements for this role:
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Fluent English skills / strong communication skills
- Strong leadership and management qualities
- A passion for Pharmacy and growth
- Student mentality and the ability and desire to take on and handle the responsibility
- A desire to become one of the faces of the Pharmacy
Are you interested in this role?
If so, please apply by sending your resume to [email protected] or call +61 468765147 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see other opportunities around regional QLD: www.gorillajobs.com.au