- Lucrative hourly rate of $40.00 ~ 50.00 per hour
- Driven and friendly team to work and grow with in a fantastic location
- 32 hours over just 3 days of work
A qualified, reliable, and competent Pharmacist In Charge is needed for a busy Community Pharmacy located right in Bondi, NSW. This is a fabulous location right next to public transport and trains, and a short bus ride to the famous Bondi Beach!
This is an opportunity that is very suitable for anyone who has family obligations or is looking to get as much work as possible within a short amount of time. You will be working in a beautiful, more relaxed suburb near the ocean and given the opportunity to prove your skillset and leadership skills.
You will be a part of a very reputable organization that has been well-known within its community. This is a long-term permanent placement for the right candidate who can prove that they are a vital part of the team!
The right candidate should possess:
- A drive and passion for the industry
- Unlimited AHPRA registration
- Student mentality and ability to learn and grow
- Minimum of 1+ years in the industry (preferred)
- Able to work solely on Sunday
- Strong communication skills and local experience
- Willingness to follow the 6CPA programs
- Fluent English (native speaker preferred)
- Immunization certification (preferred)
- Compounding experience (preferred)
The days, hours, and rates you should expect:
- Tuesday (12:30 ~ 9:00 pm) – $40.00 per hour
- Friday (12:30 ~ 9:00 pm) – $40.00 per hour
- Sunday (7:00 ~ 9:00 pm) – $50.00 per hour
Are you interested in this opportunity?
If so, please apply by sending your CV to [email protected] or call +61 468 842 406 for a confidential chat regarding other details.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see similar opportunities in the Eastern Suburbs that might also interest you. www.gorillajobs.com.au