- Welcoming newly registered pharmacist
- Lucrative remuneration and benefits
- Immediate start opportunity!
This role can offer a fantastic part-time opportunity for a pharmacist seeking to work in a great team environment and for a successful pharmacy brand!
This opportunity can provide you with a great chance to excel and further develop your skills and abilities as a pharmacist.
The shifts are as follows:
Monday (3 pm – 8 pm)
Friday (3 pm – 8 pm) – every second week
Saturday (1 pm – 8 pm)
Sunday (8:30 am – 2 pm) – every second week
About the role:
Meet all professional and ethical requirements in the Pharmacy and to ensure that all policies and required standards are adhered to for the full and efficient running of the dispensary.
As a confident communicator, you will show compassion to your customers whilst providing an exceptional level of service. You will also thrive in a dynamic work environment where no two days are the same and be highly organised to work in a fast-paced dispensary.
A successful candidate will:
- Registered Australian Pharmacist with at least two years Pharmacy experience
- Previous use of the FRED dispensing system
- Current First Aid Qualification
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong communication skills and effective relationship building skills
- High levels of integrity and honesty with a commitment to expectation levels of customer service and support
- Negotiation ability with effective knowledge of the financial aspects associated with the pharmacy operation
If this sounds like a position you are interested in and want to know more about then APPLY NOW!
You can also forward a copy of your current CV to [email protected] and follow up with a call to Alyssa on +61 478 765 544.
Alternatively, we have many other opportunities at the moment throughout Victoria, Australia so check out our website www.gorillajobs.com.au