- 34 hours over 3 days of the week! Excellent work/life balance
- Lucrative hourly rate 35 ~ 40 $ p/h – negotiable depending on the candidate
- Immediate start with great benefits and career progression
A progressive Community Pharmacy located near Ryde, NSW is now recruiting a motivated and customer-focused Pharmacist to join their team there on a permanent part-time basis!
This is a very customer-focused role. You would be in charge mainly of organizing and managing the dispensary. Customer satisfaction and service are also extremely important, and you will be required to really utilize your skill set to add a lot of value and prove yourself as a vital member of this team.
The days you will be working are Monday, Friday, and Saturday.
The hours you will work will be between 7:30 ~ 8:00 on any given day, and a bit less on the weekend. You will receive up to 34 hours p/w with plenty of time to give you a great work/life balance that doesn’t require you to work a full five days.
Requirements to be successful for this role:
- Student mentality, initiative, and drive
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Ability to work solely and part of a team
- Be experienced to dispense methadone
- Must follow 6CPA programs
- Must have a passion for Pharmacy
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work well and communicate effectively with your team
Do you feel this is the right role for you? Are you interested in this position? Express your desire to join by submitting your resume to [email protected] and call +61 468 842 406 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, have a look at our website: www.gorillajobs.com.au to see other great opportunities in Sydney that would be perfect for you! Looking forward to hearing from you!