- $40.00 – $45.00/hr
- Reputable Professional services pharmacy
- Vibrant team culture and supportive community environment
This part-time pharmacist position is in Canberra CBD and part of a family-run pharmacy of 5 within a very reputable and established pharmacy franchise.
They are looking for a fun, enthusiastic, driven and motivated pharmacist who is looking for more than just dispensing on a day to day, but can work in professional services, learn and develop on their skills and services, be part of a growing and supportive team and be able to build a strong rapport with those in the community.
The benefits of this role include:
- Permanent part-time position
Hourly rate between $40.00 – $45.00/hr + super + benefits
- Work in the centre of Canberra CBD!
- Passionate and dynamic team environment – very supportive and approachable
- Variety of future opportunities moving forward with this group in your career
- Well established and professional service pharmacy
- Shifts between:
- Thursday – Sunday (9 am – 6 pm)
The requirements for the role include:
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Immunisation trained/certified
- Eager to learn and develop your skills and accreditation in additional professional services
- Ability to work well in a team environment and independently
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Possible immediate start position for the right candidate
- Is customer-focused and is willing to share their knowledge and experience with others in the team to continue evolving and educating others
With this role, the more you can bring to the table the better!! If this is a position that you are interested in, then APPLY NOW!
Do not hesitate to forward a copy of your resume through to [email protected] or follow up with a phone call any time to Alyssa on +61 478 765 544.
Alternatively, please feel free to look at our website www.gorillajobs.com.au for other pharmacy opportunities Australia wide.