- Great career progerssion opportunities within a reputable organizaiton
- Permanent part-time opportunity with an immediate start
- Opportunity to work with a great team between two Pharmacies
A permanent part-time opportunity for a driven and competent Pharmacist is now available with a great organization. This is an immediate start for the right person to get involved with a great team all focused on providing excellent customer care and service to the vibrant and tight-knit community.
Benefits of working with this group:
- Get proper training, mentoring, and build yourself up to take advantage of the career progression opportunities
- Partnership on the table for the successful applicants who can prove their quality and value within the organization
- Good starting remuneration between $35.00 ~ 38.00 p/h
- Permanent position with an immediate start
- Opportunity to work between two pharmacies, offering structure, variety, and a change of pace
- Great work/life balance
- Flexibility on a rotating roster
- Immediate hire for the right candidate
- Opportunity to take on responsibilities and leadership roles
You will be working with a great team of people between two Pharmacies located right next to each other. You will be working on a rotating roster offering support to the progressive team of medical professionals. The Pharmacies offer many different professional services with the community, as well as local nursing homes in the area.
You will not only be working in a relaxed-paced environment, allowing time for 6CPA activities and clinical interventions with patients but enjoy the great seaside location in this gorgeous Newcastle suburb.
Your role would include:
- Liaising with GPs and other medical professionals
- Assisting with Webster packing and checking
- Assisting with health checks, Medschecks, Diabetes management, and vaccinations
- To learn every aspect of the business in order to be successful in this new role
- Focus on building relationships with staff and customers
Are you interested in this opportunity?
If you are, please send your resume to [email protected] and/or call +61 468 842 406 for a confidential chat regarding your eligibility and potential next step.
Alternatively, have a look at www.gorillajobs.com.au to see similar opportunities within the Newcastle region.