- Open to newly registered Pharmacists
- Immediate start to the right candidate
- only 30 min drive from Melbourne CBD
This is a part-time role 20-30hrs/week with the possibility of extending to full-time after performance reviews in 12months.
The right candidate will be flexible in terms of availability during the week and the occasional evening and weekend work.
What a successful candidate should possess:
- Task/time – management in a busy environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Maintains a good understanding of stock management and merchandising
- Speaks Confidently fluent English
What is required:
- Degree Qualification with unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Experience building customer relations through effective counselling and promotional activities in store
- Provide specialist service and products to customers
- Assist customers with scheduled medicine sales
If you are interested in working in this amazing community pharmacy, please email a copy of your CV through to [email protected], and feel free to follow up on the progress of your application by calling Alyssa on +61 478 765 544.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see other opportunities in Melbourne. Simply go to www.gorillajobs.com.au to find the perfect position for you!