- Lucrative hourly rate
- Days worked are flexible and can be negotiated
- Immediate start for the right candidate
A new opportunity has opened to work at a progressive community pharmacy, we are seeking a motivated and driven Pharmacist to take on this role.
The Team is open and welcoming to recruiting newly registered pharmacists.
This role would be a perfect opportunity for great career development and learning, the client is ideally looking for a confident pharmacist who is enthusiastic and determined to work effectively and efficiently.
They desire to find the right candidate who has very strong interpersonal skills, communicates exceptionally and presents outstanding customer service skills.
This is a supportive and challenging environment where being fast-paced will definitely benefit you.
The requirements for this role include:
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Flexibility and availability to work part-time
- Recognises the importance of dispensing efficiently
- Engages with customers regularly
- Has a strong understanding of merchandising
- Strong retail mentality
Are you interested in this role? This is an immediate start for the right candidate. Please send your resume to [email protected] or call +61 478 765 544 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, please have a look at our website to see lots of other opportunities near you! www.gorillajobs.com.au. Looking forward to hearing from you!