- Permanent part-time position
- $40.00/hr base rate & penalties up to $60.00/hr!
- Phenomenal and vibrant team and community culture!
A fantastic opportunity for a Pharmacist is now available to join a wonderful Community Pharmacy on a permanent part-time basis (3.5 days a week).
Benefits you should expect to receive:
- 3 and a half days a week – a permanent part-time role
- Remuneration for base rate $40.00/hr and penalty rates up to $60.00/hr
- A fantastic team who display a charismatic way of work, are positive and vibrant where no two days will be the same.
- Beautiful location in a busy town just 50 minutes east of Melbourne CBD near Warragul, VIC.
- Forward dispense model
- Mentorship and professional guidance provided
This is a professional service community pharmacy where building great rapport with the team and community is crucial. The ideal candidate must also have considerable knowledge and confidence in working with nursing homes, Webster packs and liaising with those in the community and other medical professionals.
The days for this position are;
- Friday ( 9 am – 5 pm)
- Saturday ( 8 am – 4 pm)
- Sunday ( 9 am – 1 pm)
- Monday ( 9 am – 5 pm)
Requirements to be successful at this role:
- The ability to work weekends & 4 days a week
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Good communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well with a team
- Immunization Certification (preferred but not essential)
- Comfortable and familiar working with nursing homes
Are you interested in this position? GREAT! Don’t waste any more time and apply now!
Do not hesitate to contact Alyssa at any time regarding your current interest in the role by emailing her a copy of your recent resume to [email protected] and feel free to follow up at any time with Alyssa to see how your application is going by calling her on +61 478 765 544.
Alternatively, check out our website for other new and exciting opportunities to explore for your next move at www.gorillajobs.com.au