- Flexible working roster (2 – 4 days a week)
- Negotiable starting salary
- Small community and very supportive team!
This community pharmacy is situated in a beautiful and small country town near Trafalgar, VIC. They are a progressive pharmacy that is highly involved in professional services and wish to further enhance this part of their pharmacy.
The benefits of this role:
- Flexible working roster
- Fun, positive and vibrant team
- Friendly and warm community culture
- Supportive team and management
- Opportunity to join a successful banner/group
- Encouraging newly registered pharmacists to apply
- Negotiable annual salary
The requirements for the role:
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to build relationships with those in the community and sustain ongoing rapport
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to be adaptable to work in fast-paced periods in the day
- Have great OTC skills also
- Ideally, be vaccination qualified – or open to obtaining the qualification
If this is a position in which you would be interested in then please do not hesitate to APPLY NOW! Feel free to forward through a copy of your resume to [email protected] or follow up with a phone call to Alyssa on +61 478 765 544.
Alternatively, feel free to check out our website www.gorillajobs.com for other pharmacist positions Australia wide.