- Excellent supervision and CPD structure
- Flexibility to Work From Home
- Upskill in Your Area of Interest!
Rare opportunity to join a growing Speech Pathology practice based in Northern Melbourne. This practice is proud to be transforming lives for individuals by improving their communication abilities with care-centred therapies!
If you are a Speech Pathologist passionate about helping children achieve their goals and want to work in a collaborative team then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
This will be a permanent full-time position however part-time may be considered.
- Earn between $70,000 to $100,000 + super
- Join a close-knit multidisciplinary team
- Continued support and mentoring
- Flexible working hours and days to suit your lifestyle
- Manageable, diverse caseload tailored to you
- Negotiable working hours and days around your schedule!
- Weekly supervision provided
- Fun working environment with regular events
- Work from home options available
- Access to an extensive resource library
- Varied NDIS caseload of ages 1-21
- Working environments- clinic, childcare facilities and school visits
- Liaise with families, teachers and other healthcare professionals
- Report writing/documentation
- Potential telehealth sessions if desired
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA membership
- Opportunity available to graduate and experienced Speech Pathologists
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Current Working With Children Check
- VIC Drivers license and own vehicle
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Charlie Summers (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 825 047 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Speech Pathology job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Speech Pathologist positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au