- Ongoing support and structured mentoring from senior Speech Pathologists
- Professional Development Allowance + internal PD!
- Work within a MDT environment
Become a part of a progressive team that supports children and young adults within the community in the Southern Perth Region.
The successful applicant will benefit from working within a well-established multidisciplinary team consisting of Speech Pathologists, Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists. You will also be provided with a generous professional development allowance and weekly or fortnightly supervision from a Senior Speech Pathologist.
Full-time and part-time positions are available.
- Generous salary- $70,000-$90,000 + super (dependent on experience)
- Bonus incentive structure paid quarterly
- Professional development allowance of $1500 paid annually
- Individually tailored internal professional development
- Scheduled mentoring from senior Speech Pathologists – weekly or fortnightly depending on your experaicne
- Flexible working hours structured around your personal lifestyle
- Option for a 9-day full-time working fortnight
- Contained travel within your geographical location
- Manageable, varied caseload with a range of conditions and ages
- Work with a team who have a love of development and providing high-quality evidence-based therapies to their community!
- Work within a multidisciplinary team consisting of Speech Pathologists, Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists
- Great team culture with monthly team social events
- Clinic/community role
- Variety in work setting including pre-schools, daycare centres, primary schools, high schools and client’s homes.
- Conduct assessments and tailor need-specific client care plans
- Mixed paediatrics caseload
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA membership + WWCC
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Valid license and vehicle
- New graduates are encouraged to apply
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Liam Dos Reis (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 713 572 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Speech Pathologist job market.
Add me on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/in/liam-dos-reis-6a738b20b
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Speech Pathology positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au