- Highly Experienced Team
- Manageable KPIs
- Professional Development Allowance!
Do you enjoy motivating young children and helping them overcome difficulties in life?
Do you wish to advance your career whilst doing meaningful work?
This may be the perfect opportunity for you if you answered “yes” to both questions!
You will be joining a rapidly growing occupational therapy clinic that strives to provide interactive services. The team focuses on helping young children finding their strengths and developing the skills they need.
Full-time and part-time options for Speech Pathologists are now open! Working hours & days are flexible.
- Competitive base salary + super
- Collaborative team of senior Occupational Therapists
- Regular supervision with internal & external PD
- Work from home options
- Annual PD allowance
- Manageable, varied caseload with low KPIs
- Locally based – work near your home
- Rapidly expanding private clinic
- Individual & group therapies
- Age 1 – 12
- Work settings – clinic-based, school and childcare visits
- Reports, assessment and documentation
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA membership
- Min. 1 year postgraduate experience
- Full Australian Working Rights
- Current Working With Children Check
- VIC Driver licence and own vehicle
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Trinity (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 825 047 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Speech Pathology job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Speech Pathologist positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au