- Weekly supervision from a senior clinician
- Generous salary package
- A team committed to flexibility in the workplace
What better way to kick-start your new career than to work with a clinic that has their own in house Professional Development and mentoring program designed to nurture you into success?
New-graduates, this is the opportunity for you!
This family-centred private practice is excited to help you transition to working as a clinician, providing an abundance of support within a clinical and community setting!
Full-time permanent position available.
- A structured training program with sensible KPIs to help you ease into your new role
- An incredible administration team; this practice runs like clockwork!
- Flexibility in the workplace, ensuring a work-life balance is maintained
- Regularly scheduled supervision from a senior clinician
- Supportive, experienced and large team of allied health professionals
- Generous salary + PD Allowance + Super
- The chance to work with a team who is truly invested in your professional development and is passionate about helping children achieve their greatest potential!
- Varied paediatric caseload
- Involvement with a community outreach program
- Conducting assessments & planning for evidence-based interventions
- Liaise with relevant team members including parents, other therapists, and educators
- Provide services off-site when required (e.g. daycare, school, in-home)
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA membership
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Current Blue Card
- A willingness to learn!!
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Brooke O’Mara (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 305 280 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Speech Pathology job market.
Add me on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/in/brooke-o-mara-2a8b891ba/
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Speech Pathologist positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au