- Up to $2,000 Professional Development Allowance
- Your own Dedicated Treatment Room
- Friendly Team Environment with Regular Team Bonding Activities
This Allied Health Provider is looking for a passionate Speech Pathologist to join their growing team! With multiple sites spanning across South Perth, this successful organisation has become one of the leading paediatric providers in Perth.
With a leadership team that provides a nurturing learning and working environment, this is an opportunity that will see you and your clients reach your full potentials! This position provides a safe space for growth, development and progression.
Full-time & Part-time permanent position available.
New graduates and experienced Speech Pathologists are encouraged to apply for this exciting opportunity!
- Generous earning potential- $70,000-$100,000 p.a + Super
- Bonus incentives available
- Professional Development Allowance provided annually
- Work in a close-knit team consisting of specialised Speech Pathologist
- Fantastic support with 1 on 1 session provided from a Senior Speech Pathologist
- Great team culture with regular staff appreciation dinners
- Fantastic Christmas Parties to seal off the year
- Flexible working arrangments- hours and days
- Benefit from a well-resourced clinic to achieve excellent client outcomes!
- Enjoy your own treatment room
- Monthly team social events
- Clinic-based role
- Diverse Paediatric caseload with a range of developmental delays and/or disabilities
- Ages 18 months to 18 years
- Maintain administration duties of progress notes and reports
- Bachelor in Speech Pathology
- Full SPA registration
- Current Working With Children Check
- National Police Clearance
- All levels of experience are encouraged to apply
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Liam Dos Reis (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 713 572 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Speech Pathology job market.
Add me on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/in/liam-dos-reis-6a738b20b
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Speech Pathology positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au