- Great flexable working arrangments with Work from Home Options
- Work laptop and phone provided
- Great PD allowance provided annually with internal and external opportunities
Due to their great and rapidly growing reputation, this Allied Health Provider is searching for a Speech Pathologist to join their multidisciplinary team, in their purpose-built clinic.
This unique and exciting role is perfect for a Speech Pathologist looking to join a well-established multidisciplinary team that support children and their families on the NDIS. They do not focus on KPI’s, this family-oriented provider has grown their team through trust and teamwork.
Speech Pathologists of all levels of experience is encouraged to apply with flexible working arrangements provided.
Full-time and Part-time positions are available.
Multiple Clinic locations- Joondalup, Subiaco and Mt Lawley
- Earn between $70,000-$110,000 p.a+ Super
- Work Laptop and Phone provided
- $2000 of Professional Development provided annually
- Great Flexible working arrangement- manage your own calendar!
- Work From Home options are available
- Work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team consisting of Speech Pathologist, Occupational Therapist and Physiotherapist
- Tailored personal development to support your specific needs
- Weekly or Fortnightly supervision with Team Leader or Senior Speech Pathologist- Dependent on your experience
- Fantastic Admin team to support Therapist- spend less time on admin and more time with clients
- Paperless and seamless operations and system
- Great team culture with scheduled Monthly team bonding/ activities
- Predominantly clinic-based role with occasional home or school visits
- NDIS caseload
- Assessment and report writing
- Liaise with stakeholder
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA membership
- A valid working with children check
- A valid drivers’ licence
- A valid NDIS Worker Screening Check
- New Graduates are encouraged to apply
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Liam Dos Reis (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 713 572 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Speech Pathology job market.
Add me on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/in/liam-dos-reis-6a738b20b
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Speech Pathology positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au