- Reputable Private Practice
- Optimise your work-life balance with a Capped Daily Caseload!
- Flexible start & finish time
You can help change many young children’s lives by supporting them with your holistic evidence-based early intervention therapies. Join this private practice who focuses on helping the younger population in the community and believes that everyone deserves to live their best life.
A part-time position has opened up for a Speech Pathologist to provide professional paediatric speech therapy services.
Your work-life balance is encouraged and will be optimised by having flexible working hours and a manageable caseload.
- Earn between $70,000 and $90,000 p.a + super
- Join a passionate and collaborative team
- Flexible working arrangements – schedule your own start & finish time
- Regular mentoring sessions and supervision
- Advance your career with excellent PD opportunities and a generous allowance
- Management that values your opinion and supports your lifestyle
- Only travel within local government areas
- Rapidly expanding clinic
- Provide evidence-based early intervention and therapies
- Community-based – inner Melbourne suburbs
- Supervision of SP students
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA membership
- Full Australian Working Rights
- Working With Children Check
- National Police Check
- VIC Driver licence
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Trinity (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 825 047 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Speech Pathology job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Speech Pathologist positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au