- Flexible working hours and days
- Regular supervision to ensure continued learning
- Professional Development Allowance
Our client is looking for a passionate Speech Pathologist to join their team in the Campbelltown area. The clinic has an excellent reputation in the area and is growing due to its success.
Full-time and part-time roles available.
- Earn between $70,000 and $85,000 (+ super) depending on experience
- Work alongside a supportive and friendly multidisciplinary team
- Caseload of 0-18 years with developmental delay and/or disabilities
- Professional Development allowance and supervision to allow you to follow your interests and feel supported in your role
- Flexibility in working days/hours
- Variety in working locations- in the clinic, schools and homes
- Expanding practice that provides high-quality therapy and has an excellent reputation in the area
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA membership
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Previous experience in paediatrics (desirable)
- Driver’s license and own vehicle
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Jem Melcher (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 760 842 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Speech Pathology job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Speech Pathologist positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au