- Maintain a work-life balance with contained travel close to your home location
- Enjoy collaborating with an experienced team of Allied Health Professionals
- Attractive Salary Package + super
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join one of the Bayside’s leading Allied Health Organisations!
This role is perfectly suited to an experienced Paediatric Speech Pathologist who is wanting to build on their existing skillset and join a team that has a genuine passion for bettering the lives of their community members.
Full-time or part-time applications will be considered.
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive salary + super
- Weekly supervision
- Enjoy expanding your existing skillset in diverse settings across schools, home, child care facilities and clinical space
- Professional Development package
- Enjoy collaborating with an experienced team of Allied Health Professionals to deliver individualised services to clients
- Choose to work full-time or part-time
- Technology resources including phone and laptop provided
- Maintain your work-life balance with contained travel close to your home location
- Regular team social events!
- Join a friendly and supportive team who are committed to delivering a high standard of therapeutic services to their community!
- Diverse Paediatric Caseload presenting with a range of disabilities and developmental delays
- Provide 1:1 assessments and interventions
- Liaise closely with families and other external stakeholders
- Provide thorough reports
- Clinic/Community Role
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA membership
- 2 years of post-graduate experience
- Vehicle and open license
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Brooke O’Mara (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 305 280 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Speech Pathology job market.
Add me on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/in/brooke-o-mara-2a8b891ba/
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Speech Pathologist positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au