- Well-established clinic with a great reputation in the area
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible working conditions to suit you!
Become part of a progressive, innovative company in Northern Sydney. Work alongside a friendly, experienced multidisciplinary team. The practice delivers excellent, evidence-based care to its clients.
Full-time and part-time roles will be considered.
- Flexibility in working hours to suit your lifestyle
- Excellent facilities on site
- Build on existing skills of NDIS assessments, reports and care plans
- Regular Professional Development and case meetings
- Manage a diverse caseload
- Competitive salary packages (depending on experience)
- Great location with shops and cafes nearby
- Expanding organisation with career growth opportunities
- CPD allowance to build upon your interests and skills
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy
- Full AHPRA registration
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- New graduates are encouraged to apply
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Jem Melcher (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 760 842 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Physiotherapy job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Physiotherapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au