- Progressive company with excellent client outcomes
- Supportive and caring therapy team
- Career development pathways within the company
Become a valued member of the team in this beautiful clinic in the Pymble Region. Manage a mixed caseload of ages and conditions. The practice is highly reputable in the area and due to its success, is looking to bring on a new team member.
Part-time and full-time roles available
- Excellent working environment and facilities within the practice
- Varied caseload providing therapy to 2-18 years old with motor coordination, sequences, planning and learning difficulties.
- Lovely, friendly multidisciplinary team who share ideas and learn from one another
- Expanding organisation with career development opportunities
- Flexible working hours to suit you!
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Full AHPRA registration
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Paediatrics experience (desirable)
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Jem Melcher (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 760 842 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au