- Company car or car allowance provided
- Flexible working location and hours to suit you!
- Above award pay rates!
Unique opportunity to work for a fantastic organisation that allows you to work around your home location. Full-time or part-time considered.
Multiple locations are available around Port Macquarie, Newcastle and the Central Coast. Join an organisation that is focused on professional development, team culture and helping to give children the greatest opportunity in life.
- Above Award Pay Rates- $68,000 to $95,000
- Company vehicle provided for your visits
- Weekly supervision completed remotely or you have the option to travel in
- Friendly and professional team with excellent admin support
- Annual Professional Development Allowance
- Travel reimbursement
- Diverse caseload including: children with Sensory Processing Disorders, ADHD, ASD, learning difficulties, motor coordination challenges, and other developmental, learning, and behavioural difficulties
- Caseload ranging from ages 2-18
- Opportunities to attend Team Culture days and In house Professional Development events
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Full AHPRA registration
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Current driver’s license
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Jem Melcher (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 760 842 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au