- Fantastic salary packages available with a Professional Development allowance
- Manage a mixed caseload of ages and conditions
- Modern, purpose built facilities with great resources
This clinic is looking for a passionate Occupational Therapist to join their expanding team. They offer 1:1 therapy and have a mixed caseload of ages and conditions.
Full-time and part-time roles will be considered.
- Potential to increase your earnings with highly competitive salary packages
- Work within a experienced multidisciplinary team
- Weekly supervision and a PD allowance to ensure continued learning
- Manage a varied caseload of ages with play and sensory based therapy
- Excellent location with lovely restaurants, shops and cafes nearby
- Flexible working hours to suit your outside work life!
- Opportunities to follow your interests within your caseload
- Clear career progression pathways
- Friendly and collaborative team that enjoy learning from one another
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Full AHPRA registration
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- All levels of experience are encouraged to apply!
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Jem Melcher (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 760 842 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au