- Extensive supervision & PD
- Low billable hours!
- Contained travel closer to your home
Be part of a multidisciplinary team that consists of over 20 allied health professionals and is still growing at a rapid speed.
Enjoy an innovative culture, friendly working environment and a focus on personal growth!
This position is based in Southeast Melbourne, and you will have a caseload tailored to suit your location.
Full-time, start ASAP!
Perks & Benefits:
- A team committed to providing client-focused therapies
- Fortnightly supervision, weekly inhouse PD and regular external PD
- PD allowance of up to $1000/year
- Low billable hours – start off with 50% and build up to 60%
- Contained travel!
- Varied paediatric caseload
- Flexible working arrangements
- Enthusiastic, innovative team
You will be managing a paediatric caseload, providing evidence-based therapies and interventions, as well as completing assessments and reports as required by NDIS.
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Full unconditional AHPRA registration
- Unrestricted working rights in Australia
- Previous experience with NDIS (desirable)
- Current police check and NDIS worker screening check
- VIC driver licence and access to a private vehicle
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Trinity (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 825 047 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au