- Job Security! This is a full-time permanent position
- Manageable KPIs with a philosophy centric to quality over quantity
- Generous remuneration + super + allowances
Do you believe that laughter is a simple way to make a positive impact, so tailor your client’s therapies accordingly?!
If so – this role is going to perfect for you!
A small private practice is growing and wants additional team members to join them in providing innovative and individually tailored therapies to their clients!
You will be working with a passionate multidisciplinary team who have one main goal; to make therapy fun!
This role is open to Occupational Therapists of all experience levels.
- Work with a varied caseload! Plenty of opportunities to fine-tune your skills
- Generous remuneration + super
- Job Security! This is a full-time permanent position based in Brisbane
- Professional Development allowance
- Weekly supervision
- Flexible working hours – your work-life balance is important to this organisation!
- Contained travel close to the clinic location
- Travel reimbursement
- Manageable KPIs with a philosophy centric to quality over quantity.
- Work with a multidisciplinary team that is committed to making you and your clients laugh!
- Clinic/Community role
- Predominantly a paediatric caseload – however, you will have the opportunity to work with some adults
- Conduct assessments and deliver tailored therapies
- Work with your clients to develop goals
- Working with external stakeholders; including families, other allied health professionals and educators
- Report writing
- Equipment prescriptions
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Full AHPRA registration + WWCC
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Drivers license and own vehicle
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Brooke O’Mara (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 305 280 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au