- Low billable hours
- Supportive working environment
- Opportunity to progress into supervising role
As a rapidly expanding not-for-profit organisation, this provider prides itself on the high standard therapy services they deliver to the community.
With a focus on young children and adolescents, their team of highly experienced therapists strives to emphasise quality over quantity – and they’re now looking to add another talented Occupational Therapist to become part of their innovative team!
Full-time is preferred however part-time will also be considered. This role is based in Greensborough!
- Salary from $65,000 – $95,000 + super!
- Generous annual PD budget
- Travel allowance
- Diverse team culture
- Low billable hours! Don’t stress over KPIs
- Contained travel in Northern Melbourne
- Extensive supervision to support you
- Mentoring tailored to your needs and area of interest
- Highly experienced multidisciplinary team
- Access to a wide range of resources
- Social team with a great company culture
- Provide appropriate evidence-based therapies according to the client’s needs
- Ages 1-18
- A mix of clinic/community and telehealth (if desired)
- Unconditional AHPRA Registration
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Previous experience in managing a paediatric caseload
- VIC driver licence and own vehicle
- Current WWCC and Police Check
- Unrestricted working rights in Australia
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Charlie Summers (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 825 047 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Add me on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/charlie-summers-902
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au