- PD opportunities throughout the year
- Multidisciplinary allied health practice
- Tailored caseload
This expanding private practice is based in eastern Melbourne and has a multidisciplinary team of professionals dedicated to creating positive changes.
If you think helping young children overcome barriers in life is meaningful work to you, this may be the right opportunity!
Full-time is preferred however part-time would also be considered.
- Above award salary
- Innovative environment
- Regular supervision, in-house training programs and external course
- Annual PD budget
- Manageable caseload – take care of your own schedule
- Career advancement opportunities
- Work phone provided
- Upskill in your area of interest
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Unconditional AHPRA registration
- Working With Children Check or the ability to obtain one
- Unrestricted working rights in Australia
- Drivers licence and own vehicle
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Trinity (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 825 047 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au