- Caseload centred around your home location
- Flexible hours and days to optimise work-life balance
- Above award pay rates, Professional Development and Car allowance
Rare opportunity to join a fantastic organisation that will allow you to work around your home location. Full-time or part-time roles available
Multiple locations including: Forster, Port Macquarie, Newcastle/Hunter region and the Central Coast. Join an excellent company that is focused on Professional Development, team culture and helping to give children the greatest opportunity in life.
- Above Award Pay Rates- $68,000 to $95,000
- Company vehicle or car allowance to complete your visits- schools, homes or clinic
- Weekly supervision completed remotely or option to travel in
- Excellent support from management and admin team
- Annual Professional Development Allowance
- Excellent Team Culture with social events and celebrating events
- Diverse caseload including: children with Sensory Processing Disorders, ADHD, ASD, learning difficulties, motor coordination challenges, and other developmental, learning, and behavioural difficulties
- Caseload ranging from 2-18 years
- Inhouse Professional Development Events
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Full AHPRA registration
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Driver’s license
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Jem Melcher (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 760 842 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au