- Great Flexable working arrangments with Work from Home options
- No working KPI’s
- Great Support from very experienced Senior Occupational Therapist
Due to this Allied Health Providers great success and growing reputation within the community, they are in search of an Occupational Therapsit to join their growing team.
This role is unlike any other position out there as they have a very strong focus on working closely with families to support their child’s needs and therapeutic approaches. They do not focus on KPI’s, this family-oriented provider has grown their team through trust and teamwork.
Common presentations in their practice include neurological conditions, Rheumatological conditions, developmental delay, handwriting difficulties, Hypermobility, Pain conditions, ADHD and Autism.
This role is available for Occupational Therapists with all levels of experience as there are Full-time and Part-time positions available.
Multiple Clinic locations- Joondalup, Subiaco and Mt Lawley
- Earn between $70,000-$110,000 p.a+ Super
- Work Laptop and Phone provided
- $2000 of Professional Development provided annually
- Great Flexible working arrangement- manage your own calendar!
- Work From Home options are available
- Work collaboratively within a Strong Occupational Therapist team
- Tailored personal development to support your specific needs
- Weekly or Fortnightly catch-ups with Team Leader- Dependent on your experience
- Fantastic Admin team to support Therapist- spend less time on admin and more time with clients
- Paperless and seamless operations and system
- Great team culture with scheduled Monthly team bonding/ activities
- Predominantly clinic-based role with occasional home or school visits
- NDIS caseload
- Assessment and report writing
- Liaise with stakeholder
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Full APHRA registration
- A valid working with children check
- A valid drivers’ licence
- A valid NDIS Worker Screening Check
- New Graduates are encouraged to apply
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Liam Dos Reis (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 713 572 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapsit job market.
Add me on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/in/liam-dos-reis-6a738b20b
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au