- Extensive range of resources to support your work
- Competitive salary plus PD allowance
- Opportunity to progress into senior roles
This would be the perfect opportunity for you to take the next step in your career and make a positive impact in the lives of your clients!
As a rapidly expanding organisation, this provider prides itself on the high standard therapy services they deliver to the community. With a focus on young children and adolescents, their team of highly experienced therapists strives to emphasise quality over quantity – and they’re now looking to add an Occupational Therapist to become part of their innovative team!
Full-time is preferred however part-time will also be considered. This role is based in Bundoora.
- Salary of $70,000 – $90,000 + super
- Generous PD allowance every year
- Contained travel in a geographic location
- WFH options!
- Work with a close-knit multidisciplinary team
- Low billable hours – 5 hours/day
- Contained travel in northern Melbourne
- Opportunities for progression into leadership roles
- In house training and supervision
- Highly experienced multidisciplinary team
- Access to a wide range of resources
- Providing high-quality assessments and therapy
- NDIS clients ages 1-18
- Clinic/community-based role in Bundoora
- Telehealth options if desired
- AHPRA Registration
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- 1+ years postgraduate experience
- VIC driver licence and own vehicle
- Current WWCC and Police Check
- Unrestricted working rights in Australia
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Charlie Summers (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 825 047 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au