- Relocation allowance for the right candidate
- Above Award Pay Rates- $90,000 to $110,000
- Excellent Team Culture and regular Professional Development opportunities
Join a well-established and growing NGO in the Newcastle region. Full-time and part-time roles will be considered.
High earning potential with multiple locations available in the Newcastle/Hunter region. Predominantly clinic-based position.
- Above Award Pay Rates- $90,000 to $110,000 per year + super
- Company vehicle provided for outreach visits
- Weekly supervision and fortnightly team meetings
- Friendly and professional team with fantastic admin support
- Annual Professional Development Allowance
- Modern, purpose-built facilities
- Diverse caseload including: children with Sensory Processing Disorders, ADHD, ASD, learning difficulties, motor coordination challenges, and other developmental, learning, and behavioural difficulties
- Opportunities to move into senior positions and mentor junior members of staff
- Caseload ranging from ages 2-18
- Team Culture days and lunches
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Full AHPRA registration
- Working With Children Check
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Minimum 2 years of paediatric experience
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Jem Melcher (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 760 842 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au