- Work From Home!
- Earn between $80,000 to $100,000 + Super
- Close Knit Experienced Team
Does working with children bring you enjoyment? It’s now a great opportunity for you to support children and their families with your evidence-based occupational therapies and empathic approach.
This family-oriented team of Occupational Therapists is looking for a talented individual to join!
You will be based in Southeast Melbourne and benefit from an extremely flexible work schedule plus additional unpaid leave every year.
Full-time preferred but part-time is also welcomed!
- Rapidly growing OT team
- Above award pay rates – Earn between $80,000 to $100,000 + super
- Fortnightly meeting and supervision
- Work from home options!
- Generous PD allowance to support your special area of interest
- Extra unpaid leave during school holidays
- Build your billable hours gradually with minimal pressure
- Varied paediatric caseload
- Provide evidence-based intervention and therapies
- Community-based role (mobile)
- Ages 0 -18
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Unconditional AHPRA registration
- Previous experience managing a paediatric caseload
- Current Working with Children Check & Police Check
- Unrestricted Working Rights in Australia
- VIC driver licence and access to a private vehicle
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Trinity (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 825 047 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au