- Generous salary packages with above award pay rates
- Organisation that is passionate about support and Professional Development
- Excellent facilities and resources to help you achieve the best results
This clinic has a great reputation in the area for providing excellent therapy and looking after its staff members.
Part-time and full-time roles are available with negotiable salary packages depending on experience. The purpose-built clinic is based in Liverpool.
The role will be ideal for a Paediatric OT who is looking for a new challenge and joining a company that can offer career growth and professional development.
- Manageable caseload with supervision
- Career growth opportunities in the organisation
- Mentoring opportunities for more experienced applicants
- Feel valued in the company with annual salary reviews
- Work alongside experienced professionals in a collaborative multidisciplinary team
- Liaise with external stakeholders and other multidisciplinary team members
- Variety of work environments- clinic, schools and homes
- Have fun at work with regular team building events
- Build on existing skills of play-based therapy
- Flexibility in working hours to ensure work-life balance
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Full AHPRA registration
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- 1 year paediatrics experience
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Jem Melcher (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 760 842 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au