- High earning potential with Above Award Pay Rates- $90,000 to $110,000 per year
- Regular supervision and mentoring opportunities
- Excellent Team Culture
Looking for a company that reward its staff members and creates an excellent work environment?
This well-established organisation is looking for ambitious Occupational Therapists to join their growing team.
The role involves a varied caseload of children from ages 2-18 with a range of developmental conditions and/or disabilities.
- Above Award Pay Rates- $90,000 to $110,000 per year + super
- Use of a vehicle for outreach visits
- Flexibility in working environments- clinic, schools and homes
- Weekly supervision and fortnightly team meetings
- Excellent team environment
- Annual Professional Development Allowance
- Extensive career progression opportunities and support to enter into senior/team leader roles
- Diverse caseload including: children with Sensory Processing Disorders, ADHD, ASD, learning difficulties, motor coordination challenges, and other developmental, learning, and behavioural difficulties
- Negotiable working hours/days to suit you!
- Range of locations available in the Newcastle/Hunter region
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Full AHPRA registration
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Working With Children Check
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Jem Melcher (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 760 842 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au