- Work From Home options!
- 4 Day working week Option!
- Company vehicle provided!
Are you looking for flexibility and variety?
Do you want to be part of a sociable, close-knit team?
This fantastic organisation is looking for an Occupational Therapist to join their team in the Southwest Sydney area.
The team is passionate about providing effective, integrated, and engaging therapy to children allowing them to reach their goals.
Full-time and part-time opportunities with our client knowing the importance of work-life balance.
What you will be doing:
- Ages 0-18
- NDIS and Private clients (approximately 70:30)
- Opportunities to tailor your caseload to your interest area e.g. physical disability
- Mixture of clinic and community-based work
- Collaboratively working with 5 other Occupational Therapists and 6 Speech Pathologists
- Parent education
Why this role:
- Flexible working with the option of a 4 day (full-time) working week
- Above award salary packages- earn between $70,000 – $95,000 + super
- Excellent supervision program
- Quarterly Professional Development days as a company
- Company vehicle provided
- Monthly case conferences with the MDT
- Variety in working environments with clinic, schools and home visits
- Option to see adult clients (if desired)
- All travel is within a 20-30 minute radius of the clinic
- 3 excellent admin staff to make your working life easier
- Join a national company that is revolutionising rehabilitation across Australia!!
What you will need:
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Full AHPRA registration
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Junior and Senior therapists are encouraged to apply
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Jem Melcher (Allied Health Division) to [email protected] or call +61 468 760 842 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au