- Negotiable working conditions and salary depending on experience
- Career progression and structured learning plan
- Friendly and supportive multidisciplinary team
Our client is looking for a passionate Occupational Therapist to join their growing team with multiple locations available around Western Sydney.
The successful candidate will have a diverse Paediatric caseload and work for a company who is focused on professional development and goal-focused therapy.
- Negotiable working conditions and salary depending on experience (earn up to $100k + super per year)
- Regular clinical supervision
- Excellent salary package with reward incentives
- Friendly multidisciplinary team who believe strongly in team culture and integration
- Provide therapy in a variety of settings
- Work for a company who is dedicated to continued learning and clear career pathways
- Supportive team and management
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Full Australian Working Rights
- Working With Children Check
- Previous experience in paediatrics (desirable)
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Jem Melcher (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 760 842 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au