- Highly Competitive Salary
- Experienced Sonologist
- Very Flexible Hours
This private centre is a Women’s Health specialist that has been delivering dedicated services to women in Melbourne for a long time. They are now looking to add new talents to the team – a specialist Sonographer is required!
Multiple locations in Western Melbourne, however you will not be required to travel between clinics on a regular basis except under special circumstances.
You would be expected to have previous experience as an O&G Sonographer or have a special interest in O&G Sonography.
Hours are flexible and negotiable, and you will be able to enjoy occasional early leaves/late start.
What’s On Offer:
- Competitive Salary Commensurate on Experience
- Negotiable Hours
- Friendly & Relaxed Environment
- Top Sonologist Onsite
- Focus On Women’s Health Services
- Onsite Parking
- Staff Benefits
- Career Progression & Upskilling Opportunities
- ASAR Accreditation
- 2+ Years of Postqualification Experience
- Special Interest or Strong Skills in Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Full Working Rights in Australia
- Personable Approach
If you feel you may be a good fit for the described role, please send your resume to [email protected] or call +61 468 825 047 for a confidential discussion.
For more Medical Imaging opportunities in VIC please visit www.gorillajobs.com.au.