- Family Feel Practice
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Focus on Women’s Health
This reputable health centre specialising in women’s health is on the look for an enthusiastic Sonographer to join their team in Geelong on a part-time basis (3-4 days a week).
The centre prioritises quality over quantity when it comes to scanning and patient care, and you can expect to be working within a friendly, supportive team.
- ASAR Accreditation
- Previous Postgraduate Experience as a Sonographer
- Competent with Obstetrics & Gynae Scans
- Interest in Women’s Health
- Patient-focused Attitude
- Full Working Rights in Australia (Sponsorship Not Available)
What’s On Offer:
- Diverse Team Culture
- Onsite Parking
- Work Alongside Top Doctor
- Truly Flexible Hours
- Friendly Management
If you feel you would be a good fit for the described role, please send your resume to [email protected] or call 0468 825 047 for a confidential discussion.
For more Sonographer opportunities in VIC please visit www.gorillajobs.com.au.