- PD Opportunities!
- Highly Organised Admin Team – Feel Supported!
- Generous Remuneration + Benefits + Flexible Hours
This national organisation are looking for a Team Leader! with a focus on client-centred, evidence-based services, this organisation is expanding rapidly due to its great reputation in the area.
This company supports children all over Australia living with a disability. They are a values-based organisation that provides a high standard of therapy to NDIS participants.
This could be the perfect opportunity if you have a strong background in Paediatric Occupational Therapy and looking to progress into a management position.
Flexible permanent full-time position.
- Earn between $100,000 to $120,000 + super
- Ensure your work-life balance – flexible working arrangements
- Work collaboratively within a professional, multidisciplinary team
- In house and external PD opportunities
- Full centralised support from clinical leads
- Professional NDIS compliance team
- Enjoy the diversity provided by a range of work settings
- Clear career progression pathways
- Be part of a well-established, national organisation!
- Flexibility in working conditions with Work From Home options
- Be dedicated to high-quality, evidence-based therapies
- Management of internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Effectively managing and developing your team
- Overseeing the operation of the clinic and achievement of strategic objectives
- Manageable clinical caseload
- Clinic based in Wantirna
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Current AHPRA registration
- Minimum 2+ years postgraduate experience
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
Interested in this position? Get in touch to find out more.
Apply now or email your resume to Charlie (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 825 047 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Add me on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/charlie-summers-902
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au