- National Leading Allied Health Provider
- Manage your own caseload – develop in your area of interest
- Enjoy working, supervising and mentoring an MDT team
This highly reputable organisation is looking for a passionate Occupational Therapist to join their multidisciplinary team.
This is a Team Leader position looking after an MDT of (Occupational therapists, Speech Pathologists, Psychologists and Behaviour Support Practitioners). The organisation is a renowned NDIS organisation that has multiple clinics across Perth and is expanding due to the quality of therapy they provide.
The successful candidate should have previous leadership experience and familiarity with the NDIS.
Permanent full-time position.
Requirements needed for this role
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Full AHPRA registration
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- NDIS experience
- Minimum 3 years postgraduate experience
What you will receive in this role
- Earn Between $115,000-$130,000+Super – Well above award rates
- Quarterly bonus structure – be rewarded for your hard work
- Team bonus incentives
- Opportunity to coach and supervise a multidisciplinary team of clinicians
- Opportunity to clinically supervise staff
- WFH options are available
- Enjoy discounted Health Insurance plans
- Professional Development allowance provided annually
- Manage your own small caseload – develop in your area of interest
- Weekly check-ins with the Regional State Manager for your area to ensure the best outcomes are being achieved for your team
- Paid Parental Leave
- Work iPhone and laptop provided
- Access to an extensive range of resources
- Flexible working arrangments- early starts and early finishes
- Regular team bonding and celebrations of each other’s successes!
- Supportive administration teams to assist you in your role
- Free Daily breakfast
- Great team culture with scheduled team bonding sessions
Duties you will be participating in
- Split between 80% management/admin & 20% therapy services
- Work with a small mixed caseload with clients on NDIS- Children and adults
- Managing leave requests, complaints and incidents, as well as responding to queries from your team on structural processes
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Liam Dos Reis (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 713 572 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au