- Coaching and supervising a multidisciplinary team of clinicians
- iPhone and laptop to support flexible working and work/life balance
- Work from home options available
Join a National Allied Health Organisation, who through their great success and reputation they have become one of the leading providers.
This is a Team Leader position looking after a multidisciplinary team of Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists, Physiotherapists and Behaviour Support Practitioners.
Due to their large presence in Western Australia and their continued success working with clients on the NDIS, they have multiple clinics across Perth ranging from the North to the South. You will be based at the closest clinic to your house.
Apply today to this amazing full-time position, please note the start date is flexible.
- Opportunity to coach and supervise a multidisciplinary team of clinicians
- Managing leave requests, complaints and incidents, as well as responding to queries from your team on structural processes
- Opportunity to clinically supervise staff
- Earn Between $115,000-$130,000+Super
- Quarterly bonus structure – be rewarded for your hard work
- Team bonus incentives
- WFH options are available
- Enjoy discounted Health Insurance plans
- Professional Development allowance provided annually
- Manage your small caseload & schedule to suit your lifestyle
- Weekly check-ins with the Regional State Manager for your area to ensure the best outcomes are being achieved for your team
- Paid Parental Leave
- Work iPhone and laptop provided
- Access to an extensive range of resources
- Flexible working arrangments- early starts and early finishes
- Regular team bonding and celebrations of each other’s successes!
- Supportive administration teams
- Free Daily breakfast
- Great team culture with scheduled team bonding sessions
- Split between 80% management/admin & 20% therapy services
- Office and community role
- Work with a small mixed caseload with clients on NDIS
- Reviewing the performance of MDT members
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Full AHPRA registration
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- NDIS experience
- Minimum 3 years postgraduate experience
Interested in this position?
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Liam Dos Reis (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 713 572 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au