- Career progression opportunities
- Above award remuneration package + bonus
- Strong focus on personal and team development
Fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Occupational Therapist to lead a team that focuses on high-quality community-based therapies and has its clients’ best interest at heart.
This innovative and progressive team is expanding rapidly in Melbourne and has a goal to help others live their best life.
This position is permanent full-time.
- Competitive remuneration – earn between $90K to $110K + super
- Flexible working hours
- Manage your own caseload – develop in your area of interest
- Low billable hours!
- Unrivalled team atmosphere
- Strong focus on Team culture and collaboration
- Contained travel within a geographical location
- Generous PD + travel allowance
- Regular company social events to keep you motivated!
- Lead a growing team of Occupational Therapists
- Supervise junior therapists and deliver training
- Mobile role
- Manage your own diverse caseload of NDIS (all ages)
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Full AHPRA registration
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Police and Working With Children Check
- Min. 2-3 Years Experience with Disability/NDIS
- Driver Licence & Own Vehicle
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Trinity (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 825 047 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au