- Dedicated and Supportive Team
- Work Alongside Highly Experienced Professionals
- Great PD Opportunities
Experienced Occupational Therapist wanted! Join this not-for-profit Allied Health provider that provides a range of comprehensive services to the local community.
This is a part-time position (4 days a week) based in northern Melbourne, with negotiable hours and days.
- Earn between $75K to $95K plus super
- Work for an organisation that truly considers your work-life balance
- Wide range of staff benefits including discounted memberships and more
- Regular supervision and mentoring
- Positive team culture to help you stay motivated
- Increase your take-home pay with salary packing options
- A comprehensive, collaborative team that offers you with full support
- Onsite parking (free!)
- Personal development opportunities to help you in your area of interest
- Providing evidenced-based assessments and intervention
- Equipment prescription
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA Registration
- Working with children check
- National police check
- Be a SWEP provider
- Driver’s license and own car
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Trinity (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 825 047 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au