- Above award pay rates negotiable on experience
- Wide range of staff benefits
- Maintain your work-life balance
Are you an enthusiastic individual who loves to work within a multidisciplinary team and is looking for progression and innovation in your next role?
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Rehabilitation Occupational Therapist to join a private hospital operated by a reputable healthcare provider.
Full-time position based in Eastern Melbourne.
- Earn between $65,000 to $95,000 depending on experience
- Work for an organisation that genuinely cares for its staff
- Professional development opportunities – generous allowance
- Wide range of staff benefits including discounted health insurance and other services
- Enjoy a varied caseload – no 2 days would be the same
- Well structured training and induction program
- Flexible working arrangements- negotiable working hours/days
- An employer that always ensure high standards of quality
- A supportive leadership team who value your ideas and contribution
- Evidence-based Occupational Therapy (groups & individuals)
- Variety of rehab settings
- High standard of client-centred care
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Current AHPRA registration
- Full working rights in Australia
- Current police check
- Current working with children check
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Trinity (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 825 047 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au